[TYPO3-english] need a simple contact form in typo3

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Thu Feb 5 05:52:21 CET 2009

Daniel Huf wrote:
> Sorry don't know, I usually use jquery with noConflict.
>
> But it's true, the standard form should do the trick.
> What I like with powermail is that you keep a copy on the server.

Hello Daniel and Tomaž,

thanks for your response. I'll definitely look into the contact element
for form. I also like powermail but as I mentioned I already have
mootools installed and don't know if it has any problrm with that. So
the inbuilt contact form is right choice for me. May be there is any
option to add capcha to it to prevent spam.

thanks