[TYPO3-english] Typo3 shop system - which one is the best

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Feb 4 22:12:42 CET 2009

Hey folks,

I haven't used different shop system than tt_products. I'm now working
on another shop that uses tt_products (www.lali.cz) and I have doubts
about it.

What I'm worried about is performance. tt_products have poor caching
mechanism, it uses TSFE->set_no_cache(), which is really evil. With,
let's say, 10000+ articles, I really don't think it can work.

Which shop system would you recommend? I'd need just a few things

- good searching capability
- size/color variants
- payment options (possiblity for PayPal etc.)
- FE sorting according to price/name etc.

and the common rest (FE users ...).

Thanks

--
Jan Bednarik