[TYPO3-english] different stylesheet when contentfield is empty

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Wed Feb 4 11:55:51 CET 2009

Stephan de Bruin pisze:

> Allright, that works for the banner, but now I've got another issue.
> I've placed all CE's which are placed on my pages through TS into the
> left column.
> Now, when I place content into the middle column, the other CE´s are
> placed back into the middle column. How does this happen?

I'm not sure if I understood your intension , sorry :/
You shouldn't place CE's via TS since they're not some kind of "layout
element". When talking about 'banner placeholder' I assume that is just
that thing, cause you probably want to display it on (almost) all of the
pages. Normal CE's are placed per page, so you should place them by
standard method - in the backend form.

At last you have to analize your template and check if there is no
mistake that i.e. you put something like styles.content.getLeft into
(for an example) NORMAL_COLUMN subpart.

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)