[TYPO3-english] pi_list_browseresults

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Feb 4 10:35:19 CET 2009

I thought about this, but decided the extension would then depend on the
pagebrowser extension. Maybe I shall support both and let people choose,
like tt_news does with it's own pagebrowser and the pi browser.

Anyway I'm sure I shall learn more about TYPO3 and it's functions if I can
get the pi browser working. I still have a lot to learn :-)

-----
--
Stephen Bungert