[TYPO3-english] PHP "Script" Content Element

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed Feb 4 00:00:50 CET 2009

Hi.

On 03.02.2009 20:22 Frank Weindel wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to include a PHP script I wrote inline into a
> page. I know I can define a PHP_SCRIPT COBJ in TypoScript setup for the
> page template, but that would make it hard to keep the content element
> structure of the page, for example I'd like some static text above my
> PHP include, which could just be a regular content element.

Try something like this:

includeLibs.something = media/scripts/example_callfunction.php
page.30 = USER
page.30 {
  userFunc = user_various->listContentRecordsOnPage
}

Data will be properly cached then.

use extension tscobj to have this TS inside a content element. (From the
tscobj extension description: "A plugin which lets you use any
TypoScript object as a normal content element.")

--
cheers,
Steffen

http://www.t3node.com/