[TYPO3-english] PHP "Script" Content Element

Frank Weindel fjw24 at drexel.edu
Tue Feb 3 20:22:09 CET 2009

Hi All,

I'm looking for a way to include a PHP script I wrote inline into a
page. I know I can define a PHP_SCRIPT COBJ in TypoScript setup for the
page template, but that would make it hard to keep the content element
structure of the page, for example I'd like some static text above my
PHP include, which could just be a regular content element.

I did some searching and found some early documentation about a "Script"
content element:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_frontend/0.0.1/view/3/4/

Thats all I could find on it and I can't find it anywhere in the BE.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Frank Weindel