[TYPO3-english] New TYPO3 site

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Feb 3 19:47:54 CET 2009

The choice was mainly for the flexibility of TYPO3 core, and not
necessarily tt_news. We did modify tt_news to get better performance out
of it, and I described my changes in the blog:
http://danosipov.com/blog/?p=21
We also used a combination of ttnewscache & ttnewscache_clearlike to
minimize cache clearing when new stories are posted (which happens quite
often).

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/