[TYPO3-english] New TYPO3 site

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Feb 3 18:20:36 CET 2009

Great work Dan!

can you explain a bit how you choose the TYPO3/tt_news combo for a news portal?

since tt_news has still some limitations! did you do anything "esoteric" for performance tuning?

i ask you also because we are building the international website for the worl march for peace and nonviolence:
http://www.theworldmarch.org

and we are going to put in there (with really "open source" development) all typo3 best practices!

(a good thing for the whole World, but also for the TYPO3 community i guess!)

ciao
stefano