[TYPO3-english] Set conditions within DS on a flexible content element?

Søren Vedel sv at workhouse.dk
Tue Feb 3 01:26:54 CET 2009

Hi Trine,

It might be a lot easier for you to make a copy of your Data Structure.

In the new DS you change what you want to change.

On the page, where you need a bigger image you just pick up the same
Template Object but the new DS - Voilá :-)

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Søren Vedel

www.typomedia.dk · Dedicated TYPO3 hosting
http://typo3.org/teams/design/style-guide/spelling-typo3-correctly/