[TYPO3-english] What is wrong with the database?

Jeppe Donslund jd at webmasters.dk
Mon Feb 2 17:13:21 CET 2009

I get lots of MySQL errors in my TYPO3 installation.

If I go to DB Check and chose "Click here to test reference index" I get
about 60 MySQL erros. The errors are like this:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
result resource in
/var/www/abillund.dk/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php on line 809

and

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
result resource in
/var/www/abillund.dk/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php on line 836

My installation works, but every time I make a chance , create element
or change an element I get the same errors.

What can I do to fix this problem?

Best regards
Jeppe Donslund