[TYPO3-english] Switch to list mode in TYPO3 4.2.x

Daniel Huf dhuf at cross-systems.com
Mon Feb 2 11:26:07 CET 2009

Hi Christian,

Where do you see the fixed trunk version ? Probably I'm looking at the
wrong place.

Isn't it here:
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/browse/extension-templavoila/trunk/mod1

this is what I have for the file:
class.tx_templavoila_mod1_specialdoktypes.php
13.8 KB 	14872 	51 days 	dmitry

Just to know for another time where to look at.
Thanks
Daniel