[TYPO3-english] tslib_pibase::pi_linkToPage - setting link title?

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Dec 29 22:57:16 CET 2009

> Is it possible to set the title attribute when creating a link in an
> extension using tslib_pibase::pi_linkToPage?

Just a quick look at the code reveals that it's not possible. The
function is:

function pi_linkToPage($str,$id,$target='',$urlParameters=array())	{
		return $this->cObj->getTypoLink($str,$id,$urlParameters,$target);	//
?$target:$GLOBALS['TSFE']->sPre
	}

and the method getTypoLink constructs $conf array for typolink method.

> Maybe I should use tslib_pibase::pi_getPageLink  and then construct the link
> manually using the url given by tslib_pibase::pi_getPageLink ?

That wouldn't help. The parameters are the same.

You can use $this->cObj->typolink directly and then it would be possible.

Regards

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech