[TYPO3-english] RealURL not working after update to 1.7

Neil Haskins nhaskins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 05:02:54 CET 2009

Christopher Torgalson wrote:

> This bug report may interest you: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12698
>
> It seems that your $tx_realurl_config['pagePath']['spaceCharacter'] is
> set to an empty string and that this causes the error you're
> experiencing.

Thanks, that helped. I tried the fix they suggested, but it didn't work
for me. I could type in the path of a page and get it without error, but
my menu links all pointed to home. I may have been doing something
wrong. I rolled back my RealURL to a previous version and it's working
fine. Again thanks for your help.

Neil Haskins