[TYPO3-english] Custom names for each Press Release stored in single page using list view in tt_news

samrat Chakraborty Samrat.Chakraborty at lntinfotech.com
Thu Dec 24 03:16:51 CET 2009

Hello,
Can anyone provide the solution of adding custom names of each and every press release stored in a single page.
For example:-
Suppose on page "Press Releases" I have the following Press Releases
PR1
PR2
PR3
.
.
.
.
PRn
This is typo3 tt_news generated
But I want these to be identified by customized names. Like PR1->News,PR2->Sales.......
Please provide an idea or at least a solution

Samrat Chakraborty
Software Engineer
L&T Infotech
Knowledge Consulting (10KC)
Technology Tower,Powai
6th Floor West Wing
Mobile:(+91) 9920563033
Office:(+91)2267767327

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.