[TYPO3-english] Automatic related news

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Tue Dec 22 22:28:24 CET 2009

Hi Pero,

I'm not sure this is what you are looking for but this is an implementation we did using keywords and related news stories:
http://www.supplychainbrain.com/content/videos/cscmp-09/get-ready-for-the-food-safety-enhancement-act/

Each of the Related Video's directs you to a tt_news story of the video.  The Keyword is added to the news story.

The site map content element using keywords is how we generate the list (so it's not really done within tt_news).

I can give more info if this resembles what you are looking for.

regards,
doug