[TYPO3-english] snippets.typo3.org rss links iGoogle

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Tue Dec 22 11:33:16 CET 2009

hello list

glad that snippets.typo3.org is online again, I noticed a little glitch
and wonder if it is me or ... a feature ;)

I use iGoogle and have customized my google startpage, one gadget
displays the latest snippets from snippets.typo3.org to always keep an
I on it. unfortunately the links do not point to eg.

http://snippets.typo3.org/c/233/
but to
http://www.google.de/snippets/c/233/

which makes it nearly unusable :(

I didn't find a contact/report option on snippets.typo3.org, so I would
like to ask here where to report or what to do.

a merry time to all of you!

rgds,
GUIDO