[TYPO3-english] TS match condition problem

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sun Dec 20 20:56:52 CET 2009

> I'm trying to write a template like this
>
> page.5 = LOAD_REGISTER
> page.5.something=1
> [globalVar = TSFE:register|something=1]
> #....
> [global]
>
> But this contion is never fired. I've tried to debug a bit and I found
> that when the condition is evaluated at
> class.t3lib_matchcondition_frontend.php
> the array $GLOBALS['TSFE']->register only have the entry
> SYS_LASTCHANGED at the end of pagegen.php file it is set ok
>

> Are there any kind of problem with my code or with matchcondition
> code?

Well - since TypoScript gets parsed before it is "executed", the order is
wrong.
You can't set a register via TypoScript and then match a condition since the
condition will be checked while parsing.
So you should go for a CASE or mabe "if" instead.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de