[TYPO3-english] RTE - Rich Text Editor not loading

hemantha wijesinghe hwijesinghe at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 19 07:14:34 CET 2009

Hi All

I have two separate typo3 project one project has RTE properly loading to the system but for there I can't save the value in the RET font color, font face and size I have set the alllow tag like this also but not working properly RTE

allowTags = table, tbody, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, div, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, re, blockquote, strong, em, b, i, u, sub, sup, strike, a, img, nobr, hr, q, cite, abbr, acronym, center, a, address, caption, code, em, i, link, p, pre, q, sdfield, tt, font, color

This is one issue.

Second Issue is other one RT Editor is not loading its every time says common message

The editor is being loaded. Please wait...

How can I rectify this issue.

Thanks
Hemantha Wijesinghe