[TYPO3-english] tt_news advanced search

Michael Jones mij at llgc.org.uk
Fri Dec 18 14:05:02 CET 2009

Dear Typo3 mailing list,

I have tt_news version 2.5.0 installed and would like to know if its
possible to have an advanced search function for front-end users.
Currently the search function works (search by keyword), but would like
to have a drop down box to search for keywords in a given category.

Is it possible to do this? And if so, what is the best way to achieve
this feature?

Kind Regards,

Michael
--

Michael Jones
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru - National Library of Wales

Nid yw unrhyw farn a fynegir o angenrheidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y
Llyfrgell / Any opinion expressed herein may not necessarily reflect the
Library's view.