[TYPO3-english] Check if an area doesn't contain elements

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Dec 17 11:45:04 CET 2009

> lib.element1 = COA
> lib.element1 {
>     10 = RECORDS
>     10.dontcheckPid = 1
>     10.tables = tt_content
>     10.source = 47
> }
>

> lib.btm_elm_1 = COA
> lib.btm_elm_1 {
>      10 = RECORDS
>      10 {
>          source.current = 1
>          tables = tt_content
>          stdWrap {
>              ifEmpty.cObject < lib.element1
>          }
>      stdWrap {
>          required = 1
>          wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
>      }
> }
>
> This does show if there are content, but if there are no content the
> area is empty. It does not show element uid 47.

Wich TYPO3 version are you using?
I don't remember when stdWrap has been introduced to RECORDS elements.
So maybe it works by changing it to this one:

lib.btm_elm_1 = COA
lib.btm_elm_1 {
    10 = RECORDS
    10 {
        source.current = 1
        tables = tt_content
    }
    20 = COA
    20 {
        10 = RECORDS
        10.dontcheckPid = 1
        10.tables = tt_content
        10.source = 47
        if.isFalse.current = 1
    }
    stdWrap {
        required = 1
        wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
    }
}

This way you don't use stdWrap AND you don't use an additional lib.whatever.
If this still doesn't work, this simply means you got a problem with element
47.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian