[TYPO3-english] Check if an area doesn't contain elements

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Thu Dec 17 10:32:56 CET 2009

Jeppe Donslund kirjoitti:
> Hi Peter
>
> If it should not be an Objectpath Lib.btm_elm_1. What should it the be?
> btm_elm_1 should contain regular TYPO3 element, but if it doesn't. It
> should contain the element with uid 49.

see my message - 'tt_content' table *DOESN'T* have information, what
elements, what order and in what content area elements exists => using
RECORDS relating with tt_content table is always in practise nonsense if
you use TemplaVoila!
You can't use information from the table 'pages' either because is can't
be handled with simple SQL queries.

The main problem of templavoila is that content elements in pages can't
*newer* handled with simpl SQL-queries.