[TYPO3-english] Check if an area doesn't contain elements

Jeppe Donslund jeppe at donslund.net
Wed Dec 16 11:30:07 CET 2009

Oh, I'm sorry, my mistake.

In TemplaVoila i have made an Element. The editing type is "Content
Elements". It is this element I would like to check if it contains anything.
If I should use your example I should make it editing type "TypoScript
Object Path", right?
But if I do that I can't put anything into it on the page and your code
will always return content_id = 49.

Does it make any sense?

Jeppe