[TYPO3-english] poll and tt_news

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 22:42:48 CET 2009

I am also looking for something like that. For my case the rating extension
will not work. I have articles that should be followed by a poll question
with few possible answers. Each article will have separate questions and
answers. If there is such extension Or anyway this can be done? I would
appreciate it !!!

Thanking in advance.

Regards,
Orish