[TYPO3-english] HTML cleaning

Igor Mitev igor at freshdesign.com.mk
Tue Dec 15 13:47:43 CET 2009

Hi Jörg,

I placed the htmlSpecialChars in my setup and still get the same result. Implemented your suggestion and even installed TU/e Breadcrumb ext nothing changes (I get the output I want but the tag markers are still replaced). I just can't get that TV mapping field to remove character replacement.

I'm redeveloping a site that crashed because of DB error (didn't have a DB backup) which was developed in 4.2.8 and worked just fine. Now I'm using 4.2.10 and am getting this issue for the first time.

Thanks,
Igor