[TYPO3-english] BE user details appear blank after upgrade to 4.3.0

Jörg Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Thu Dec 10 14:23:47 CET 2009

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:25:51 -0000, "Paul Vetch" <paul.vetch at kcl.ac.uk>
wrote:

>All,
>
>I've noticed with two sites we upgraded yesterday that BE users details
>appear blank in the backend: Username, Password, Name and Email.

This is probably caused by an incompatible extension. The same thing
happened to with page fields because of a calendar extension. After
disabling the extension the field contents appeared again.
Try activating the developper log and look for any errors that mention
a failure to (auto)load an extension.

Cheers,
Jörg