[TYPO3-english] login redirect (or something similar)

Henrik Rudstrom hrudstrom at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:56:15 CET 2009

Hello all,

I've adapted FeUserLoginsystem to work with login redirection on our site
based on the current url. This works fine, except that the login box is only
displayed on pages that have their access permissions Explicitly set to a
user group and not for subpages of that have their access permissions set
with the option 'Include subpages' (on subpages it displays a blank page).
Is there a way to enable the login box on all subpages of a secured page
without having to set the access for every page manually?

(im using Typo3 4.3.9)

With kind regards,

Henrik Rudstrom