[TYPO3-english] Survey: Which TV extensions do you use often?

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Thu Dec 10 11:52:02 CET 2009

Have a look to the framework for templavoila by Ron Hall
http://templavoila.busynoggin.com he has a nice feature for repeating
content. He created a Generated Content Area which appears on every page
where you want and you can assign different folders to display the area
content. Before we used the kb contentslide and the the cag extension (but
this was long time ago.

Content slide would be great and it would be better to integrate the newest
Version of nh_tvdrag_n_drop instead of the one currently used in templavoila
(seems to be an older one)

It would also be helpful to have features AOBARA (TVP_ ... Extensions) has
introduced about 2 years ago to templavoila. i.e. a clipboard which moves on
your screen and you can insert content via drag n drop.

New content Wizard in the same way. Flexible on top of you screen anywhere
and move the elements in via drag n drop.

An Unused Elements Wizard the same move around and drag and drop the
content
in.

Very helpful was also the collapse content feature, especially when you have
a longer article.

The Tab solution Ron introduces is great but it would be more helpful to be
able to move content also between those Tabs. i.e. like the AOBARA Feature
to disable the Tab view and switch to a simple "all column" view to move
around content.

Andi