[TYPO3-english] sorting content element problem

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Dec 9 15:32:00 CET 2009

> Hello everybody, I need to order the menu "pagecontent w/Index checked
> - liststyle", I want to see in order to appear in the page module, but
> it show in order to appear in list module, any ideas?
> All the content that is in the page are FCE.
>
> tt_content.menu.20.3 {
> select.where = sectionIndex!=0
> select.andWhere >
> select.orderBy = sorting
> }

Are you using TV?
Then you can't use "sorting" because TV completely ignores it.
I guess you must get the comma separated list of content element uids out of
the TV XML structure and use it to create your own menu instead. But don't
ask me how, since this is one of the reasons why we try to avoid TV for our
projects.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian