[TYPO3-english] RealUrl, MountPoints and ExcludeFromSpeakingURL

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 09:25:58 CET 2009

Hi!

On 04/12/2009 11:51, Susanne Moog wrote:
> I'm trying to find a working configuration for realURL and mount points
> and found a problem instead ;) This is my structure:
>
> Domain a
> - Sysfolder
> -- Page 1
> -- Page 2
> -- Page n
> Domain b
> - Mount point to Sysfolder
>
> This works basically ok. If I now set "Exclude from speaking URL" on the
> Sysfolder page, I end up with "Mount Point ->  Page1" could not be found,
> closest page matching is /.
>
> Is there a way to get this working?

Hard to say. This combination was never tested. Excluding pages is a complex logic, I do not know how it works with mount points. Personally I never use mount points. They either create duplicate content or refer to pages in the wrong part of the tree. This is my private opinion and I do not pretend to be right in all cases :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.