[TYPO3-english] Backend 4.2.10, session problem

Tania Morales admin at taniamorales.com
Mon Dec 7 22:14:03 CET 2009

I have the same problem that was discussed in the bug tracker
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11968

0011968: Sporadic random Backend Logoffs

It does not seem to be a confirmed solution for this, but in my case, it
happens in Firefox as in IE and for many clients

I tried, cleaning all cache and cookie history from the browsers, no luck.
I don't have the restricted IP option enabled.

What it is so frustrating is that it does not happend all the time, in fact,
it didn't happend at all when I updated to 4.2.10, but after 4 weeks it
started showing up.

Am I the only one having this problem or did I skip some mail about this
latetly???

Thanks for any suggestion.

--
T at ni@ Morales