[TYPO3-english] Problems in RTE generated links (TinyRTE and/or RTE transformations?)

Giannis Economou gecon at di.uoa.gr
Sun Dec 6 17:19:48 CET 2009

Solution for anyone interested...

To make it work, I had to:

1. Turn on "Store link attributes" in RTE ext. configuration
2. Since I don't want the t3page, t3url and t3target attributes of A
tag, I added to PageTS:
RTE.default.proc.exitHTMLparser_db = 1
RTE.default.proc.exitHTMLparser_db.tags {
                a.fixAttrib {
                        t3url.unset = 1
                        t3page.unset = 1
                        t3target.unset = 1
                }
}

To me it seems as a tinyrte bug, since it is working correctly only when
"store link attributes" is on.

Best regards,
Giannis