[TYPO3-english] Advanced Frontend Editing

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Dec 5 03:57:40 CET 2009

Thanks a lot Jeff

for the info

- Please check also the problem with multiple nested elements on one Page as
only the first nested element is able to be edited completly and with the
others you are only able to edit the container i.e. column or module
container.

i.e. here http://tinyurl.com/yhc4lya
*
*
*Thanks a lot for helping and this great extension*
*
*
*Andi
*