[TYPO3-english] Advanced Frontend Editing

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Fri Dec 4 17:53:49 CET 2009

On 12/3/09 9:12 PM, Andreas Becker wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Those edit screens of the Advanced Frontend editing are way to small.
>
> Does anybody know how to change them to fill the screen at least with 900px
> width and if possible with full length (depending on the CE) in a flexible
> way so that people only need to scroll on the browser bar
>
> Andi

Hey Andi,
It's on our radar to do sizing relative to the browser window and
possibly dynamic resizing as well. I'd expect to see it by late December
or early January in the 1.2.0 release (and maybe sooner if we're lucky).

That functionality was in place early on but got dropped when we
switched to ExtJS and iframes.

Thanks,
Jeff