[TYPO3-english] sp_bettercontact and RealURL problem ...

Kai Vogel kai.vogel at speedprogs.de
Thu Dec 3 19:25:25 CET 2009

Hi Chris,

Chris wrote:
When i click the submit button the mailform is sent without problems but
the redirect to the confirmation page doesn't work since i get a wrong
path. I set up the redirect to go to on level down into a page 'Thank
you', so the correct link should be

mydomain.com/siteroot/contact/contact-form/thank-you.html

But i get:

mydomain.com/siteroot/contact/contact/contact-form/thank-you.html

Since this path is wrong i get the error

I don't know, why this problem occurs, but I've already noticed it.
A good work-around is to write the URL into the redirect field.
Please try to use "siteroot/contact/contact-form/thank-you.html" instead of the page ID.

Best regards
--
Kai Vogel