[TYPO3-english] T3 4.3.0 new install - blank backend

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Thu Dec 3 18:20:42 CET 2009

cheers steffen

you are absolutely right and of cause 'shame on me'.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_encode() in
/srv/www/vhosts/projects.dev-work.net/httpdocs/htcm/wassermann.de/typo3_src-4.3.0/typo3/backend.php
on line 424

a quick look into the phpinfo shows ... no json. THX a lot.

but on the mac I am absolutely not sure wwhy it doesnt except the user
root with pwd root.
I checked the list of all necesary extension in install.txt.

if anbody has a similar setup, 10.6.2 with onboard apache and php I
would appreciate further comments.

thx again steffen & rgds,
GUIDO

On 2009-12-03 15:20:34 +0100, "Steffen Gebert"