[TYPO3-english] R: tt_news template selection (box) question

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Thu Dec 3 17:44:00 CET 2009

Generally I do include my template that way.  The problem is I have a page where I have a tt_news container LIST set up that requires different template designs.  Thus for one or two I need to select a separate file.

I found the problem.

mpossnewssorting -

is causing the template selection box to change to the "old" version.

IS it fair to assume it should not do this?  IS it a bug with mpossnewssorting?  IF so do I report it or?

thanks,
doug