[TYPO3-english] T3 4.3.0 new install - blank backend

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Thu Dec 3 15:02:18 CET 2009

hi everybody

as already mentioned yesterday night, I was pretty sure that due to the
late hour the error was on my site. and I still believe it is.
so today I retried everything on the online server as well here local
on my mac.

I havent got a clue what is happening :(
local and online the prblems described in my earlier posts remain the same.

can anybody please point me in the right direction. a.t.m. I cannot do
anything with T3 4.3.0, not online on my VPS nor local :(
any further info I can provide?

thx ever so much,
guido