[TYPO3-english] T3 4.3.0 new install - blank backend

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Wed Dec 2 23:29:32 CET 2009

hello

I tried to update a T3 4.2.10 to 4.3.0 and have just a blank backend,
frontend is working perfectly. as this was nut my first update I double
checked everything and didn't come around the problem.

so I tried a plain new install and have the same problem. backend
blank, frontend is accessible but of cause shown no page found. install
tool is accessibale as well.

I run php 5.2.6 and mysql 5.0.45.
any suggestions as I dindt find any infos on the web for a blank white
backend on the web.

thx & rgds,
guido