[TYPO3-english] captcha extension after upgrading

Philipp Holdener philipp at holdener.ch
Wed Dec 2 19:02:18 CET 2009

Sergio Catalá Gil schrieb:
> Hi list,
>
> after upgrading to TYPO3 4.3.0 version, my captcha image isn't displayed
> on my site. If I see source code for displaying it through other
> extension, the error I get is:
>
> Fatal Error: Extension key "lang" was NOT loaded!
> (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)
>
> Any clue?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Sergio

Hi Sergio

There is a problem with the different paths
In captcha.php, the needed path constants are putted together by "hand".
This configuration doesn't work under 4.3

You have to change the constants PATH_this and PATH_script.
(The document root is missing)

See the german list (if you understand it :-)

Greetings
Philipp