[TYPO3-english] Display all elements from one page on another page

Iztok Kham pajek at pajcevina.net
Wed Dec 2 14:37:00 CET 2009

Sorry, I did find it ...

Now the problem is that I want to have elements from the current page
but from the "right" column displayed in lib.rightPane.
But the problem is, that if I change column in "List view" for an item
to from "normal" to "right" it is displayed correctly in the rightPane,
but it also displays in mainBody (main page container).
The strangest thing is that this happens on all pages, except on one
page (the one that I used to test my code).

Here's my TS:

temp.rightPane = CONTENT
temp.rightPane {
     table = tt_content
     select.orderBy = sorting
     select.where = colPos=2
}
lib.rightPane < temp.rightPane

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 = USER
page.10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page

-- Iztok