[TYPO3-english] CoolURI question

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Tue Dec 1 19:19:58 CET 2009

Yesterday I implemented CoolURI.  The process went smoothly and I couldn't be happier with the results.

I've gone over all of the online documentation I could find, did my google searching (probably don't know the right terms to search), etc. and am stuck on one final item.

I have a page that is a CGI (not a T3 page) that gets called. With the supplied CoolURI XML config (with some mm_forum additions as well as a few other minor ones) results in a "Page Not found" error.

How do I tell CoolURI to allow this page:

http://www.foo.com/calendar/index.cgi

to pass through and be allowed to load w/o any CoolURI rewriting?

I hope that question makes sense.

thanks in advance,
doug

Doug La Farge
GCN Publishing, Inc.
Internet Design, Development and Consulting For Today's Media Companies
http://www.gcnpublishing.com
203.665.6211 x209