[TYPO3-english] Formatting LATEST/LIST tt_news container

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Mon Aug 31 23:58:21 CEST 2009

Hi List,

I'm trying to place a back ground image behind the entire LATEST/LIST
listing including the category title.  Below I have copied the entire
output of a LIST container.  I have noted where I would like to add
span/div tags. Can anyone point me in the right direction for doing
this?
I dug through typoscript but nothing really seemed like it controlled
this output.  Maybe this can't be done without modifying the extension?

<DIV-SPAN>  <---- wrapping I'd like to have inserted

<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:50/html [begin] -->
<a id="c50"></a>
<!--  Raw HTML content: [begin] -->
<h1>pediatric dermatology</h1>
<!--  Raw HTML content: [end] -->
<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:50/html [end] -->
<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:54/list [begin] -->
<a id="c54"></a>
<!--  Plugin inserted: [begin] -->
class="latest_news_title">Test 1</span> <p class="bodytext">testing 1
<!--  Plugin inserted: [end] -->
<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:54/list [end] -->

</DIV-SPAN>  <--- end wrapping I'd like to have

Thanks in advance for any help.
Doug

Doug La Farge
GCN Publishing, Inc.
203.665.6211 x209
Internet Software & Services For Today's Media Companies
www.gcnpublishing.com * www.bg2go.com