[TYPO3-english] GPvar and post param containing "[" bracket

Walter Seeberger walk2moon at gmx.de
Sun Aug 30 01:54:55 CEST 2009

Hello there,

i tried to make use of the TypoScript GPvar - method in this way:

test = TEXT
test.data = GPvar : test[value]

this doesn't work at all... This is pseudo, but the POST var exists!
When I try to catch e.g. the normal id-get param it works!?

I think it caused by some security parser restricts, that I can't use the [-brackets in params.

Any chance for me, to have my test[value]?

Regards
Walter