[TYPO3-english] TS Gmenu with numbers counting

Aneta Jaroslava aneta2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 29 09:08:53 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I have a gmenu, where I want to add the counting number before the text.
e.g.

  -  1 MenuPoint1
  -  2 MenuPoint2
  -  3 MenuPoint3
  -  4 MenuPoint4
  -  5 MenuPoint5

The menu text is rendered ok on my menu, but the part with stdWrap.cObject
does not work.
How can I combine, that the number from stdWrap.cObject and the menutext
 from below 10 will be rendered on one (menu)image?

any suggestions?

Until now I have the following TS, which works finde, except the
stdWrap.cObject stuff:

lib.navi = HMENU
lib.navi {

   special = directory
   special.value = 16

   1 = GMENU
   1 {

     NO = 1
     NO {

       stdWrap.cObject = COA
       stdWrap.cObject {
         5 = TEXT
         5 {
           dataWrap = {register:count_MENUOBJ}|
         }
       }

       XY = 20,120
       background = #ffffff

       10 = TEXT
       10 {
         angle = 90
         text.field = title
         text.align = left
         fontColor  = #669900
         fontFile   = fileadmin/templates/fonts/04B03.ttf
         fontSize   = 8
         antiAlias  = 1
         offset     = 12,90
       }