[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-UG English] Typoscript date check

René van Densen statusnil at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 15:50:08 CEST 2009

Hi Tomas,

thanks - I did find this by now but it doesn't work for my specific
situation. I forgot to mention this is in the context of tt_news. So
basically I want specific outputs for the weekday of an article... I tried
the below but it doesn't work, I don't think tt_news items have a dayofweek
value... Yet it can be outputted, like say
             date_stdWrap.strftime= %w
So certainly it can be 'catched' as well ??

(I tried this:)
plugin.tt_news {
        displaySingle {

     [dayofweek = 1]