[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-UG English] Typoscript date check

René van Densen statusnil at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:11:44 CEST 2009

Hello,

Is it possible to do something like the below with Typoscript, and if so,
how ? I'm still fairly clumbsy with Typoscript, which is why I ask, because
right now it always seems to only pick [else]...

     [date_stdWrap.strftime(%w) = 1]
    # If Monday, define a certain value
     [date_stdWrap.strftime(%w) = 2]
    # If Tuesday, define a certain value
     [date_stdWrap.strftime(%w) = 3]
    # If Wednesday, define a certain value
     [date_stdWrap.strftime(%w) = 4]
    # If Thursday, define a certain value
     [date_stdWrap.strftime(%w) = 5]
    # If Friday, define a certain value
     [date_stdWrap.strftime(%w) = 6]
    # If Saturday, define a certain value
     [else]
    # If Sunday, define a certain value
   [end]

Thanks for any help, hints or tips you can give me !

Cheers,

René van Densen