[TYPO3-english] can't set permissions for content element basedonuser group

Aaron E. Klemm aklemm at digipen.edu
Fri Aug 28 01:38:04 CEST 2009

I am having the same issue Stefanos described.

What needs to be set in order for normal FE users to be able to set FE
group access to pages and content elements?

As near as I can tell, admin access helps a lot. No admin users seem to
have this problem. They can see all fe_groups available in the database.

I've configured the be_group of these users to have access to
Page:Access and other options that looked promising, but do not help.

Can anyone think of other options to try?

Thanks!

ak