[TYPO3-english] - SOLVED - templavoila and maximum number of contentelements per page?

Markus.Kummer at t-systems.com Markus.Kummer at t-systems.com
Thu Aug 27 14:32:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

the maxitems option in the tv ds xml was the problem after all.
I counted the ce's of the page in the list view which gave 75.
But with tv the page and the list views are not consistent.
References to ce's created in the tv page module don't appear in the list module.

So I looked into the tv specific db field of the pages table where I realized
that there were 200 ce's already (select tx_templavoila_flex from pages where uid=<PAGEUID>).

I changed the maxitems value and now I can insert ce's again.

Thanks to Rudy for the solution.

Best regards,

Markus
T-Systems Enterprise Services GmbH
SDU Telco NPS
Rabinstr. 8
53111 Bonn
Tel: + 49 228 9841 382
E-Mail: markus.kummer at t-systems.com

Aufsichtsrat: René Obermann (Vorsitzender)
Executive Committee: Reinhard Clemens (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ferri Abolhassan, Olaf Heyden, Joachim Langmack, Dr. Matthias Schuster, Klaus Werner
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 55933
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE87523644
*Geschäftsführer gem. § 35 GmbHG

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Thank you.

T-Systems - Business flexibility