[TYPO3-english] Setting relPathPrefix with Value from DB field

Thomas Moll tmoll at uni-koeln.de
Wed Aug 26 16:32:35 CEST 2009

Hi List,

my question came up while using templavoila, but I guess this is a
non-TV-related question

I would like to set teh relPathPrefix value of an TEMPLATE object to a
value I read from the database.

For TEXT Objects this works fine... just do
10 = TEXT
10.field = field_base

I can also link it with

10 = TEXT
10.field = field_base
10.typoLink.parameter.field = field_base

But how do I put it into relPathPrefix?
I tried:
relPathPrefix = field_base
relPathPrefix.field = field_base
relPathPrefix.parameter.field = field_base
relPathPrefix.data = field_base
relPathPrefix.value.field = field_base
relPathPrefix.value = field_base

is this possible at all?
And if YES, then: Is it possible for "workOnSubpart" as well - so I could
let the user choose which subpart to use

Best regards
TOM

--
Dipl.-Inf. Thomas Oliver Moll           University of Cologne
Mail: tmoll at uni-koeln.de                Rechenzentrum (RRZK)