[TYPO3-english] Validation in the BackEnd

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Wed Aug 26 09:51:01 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        a a <micorreoaux at yahoo.es>
Gesendet:   Mittwoch, 26. August 2009 09:30:05
An:         typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-english] Validation in the BackEnd
> How can I do validations in the BackEnd? I need to load the options of a "select field" according with the content of other field.
> (sorry my bad english)

Hello a a (sorry, in Germany aa is no compliment at all),

first of all please read something like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

in spanish it's available too:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

Furthermore you can describe a bit more what you want to do.

When your second mail then has a form like described in 'Netiquette',
you have perhaps the chance to get a helpful answer.

Best Regards
David